Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Demons and Devils


They don't exist, and to prove it I will write out my challenge to any evil (or good) spiritual entities online. When nothing happens, my point will have been proven.
I challenge any supernatural forces or spirits or anything to come prove your existence to me right now. I will worship the first one that appears, so Gods, Goddesses, fairies, Poltergeists, Demons, Devils, Angels, Djinns, whatever, have a race to prove your existence.
Some time later...
I actually feel a bit silly writing this, but nothing has happened. It just goes to show that either A) no conscious supernatural force exists or B) if one exists, it doesn't want us to know about it.

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I just farted, so you're now legally required to worship my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I love putting big black cocks in my mouth cause I'm gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, if demons don't appear at your beckoning, they WILL appear at your death - gobbs of 'em - and say things for eternity that aren't RIGHT for public viewing. So what? Does the Trinity need to show Himself to everyone?? Don't think so. Only those with bawls in the HEAD, girl. Meet me Upstairs... for our indelible soul goes on for eternity whether it be the Realm of the Blessed or the Kingdom of the Damned. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are you talking to? I'm no girl. I have a beard, that's how man I am.

    ReplyDelete