Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Great Fundie quotes

I rather enjoy finding really amusing quotes that people write on the internet, so I may periodically post some of the funniest ones I find here.

No, God's Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God's Penis was the same as man's penis. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous Penis. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a penis.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's Penis is not equal to man's penis. It's really not hard to understand.
Source

2 comments:

  1. Haha, God's penis. What a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the part "it's really not hard...."


    Dylan Strachan

    ReplyDelete