Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Incoherent Rant

I've decided to make this blog to vent anger and frustration at the things in life that really get me riled up. This may include but will not be limited to: shitty music, politics, current events, naturopathy, Apple computers, Ipods, fanatics, fanboys, religion, extremists and anime.

If you find yourself unnaturally attracted to any one of the previously mentioned articles, you may find yourself getting pissed off at me, but that is the whole point of this blog. If there aren't people who hate me for writing some of the things I'll be writing, something is wrong.

If you find yourself naturally frustrated at the aforementioned list of articles, then we should hang out, and have a discussion over a nice cold beer.

1 comment:

  1. Apple computers? While I fully agree, that's quite a random thing to include in the list.

    ReplyDelete